HOME
0
LLLDWWLLLD



Darmstadt

vs.

Union Berlin


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
WWDDDDWDWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 18% 29% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 40% 3% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 21% 36% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 32% 32% HOME
Holistic 58% 21% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 44% 26% 30% HOME
Statistics 42% 22% 36% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Darmstadt will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.