HOME
0
LLLWLLLDLW



Falkirk

vs.

Brechin


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
WDDDDWLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 24% 25% HOME
League Analysis 42% 26% 33% HOME
Goals 50% 5% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 20% 53% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 79% 14% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 45% 34% 17% HOME
Holistic 44% 33% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 80% 16% 4% HOME
Statistics 51% 20% 29% HOME
Fouls 44% 20% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that Falkirk will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.