HOME
0
DWDDWDWWWL



Fylde

vs.

Maidstone


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLWWDLLLDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 32% 29% 39% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 35% 21% 45% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 14% 57% 29% DRAW
Historical Away 27% 20% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 21% 38% 41% AWAY
Holistic 25% 37% 38% AWAY
Bookmakers 43% 24% 33% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 38% 21% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 32% chance that Fylde will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.