HOME
0
LWWDWDWLLD



Livingston

vs.

Falkirk


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LLLWLLLDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 20% 38% HOME
League Analysis 42% 26% 33% HOME
Goals 45% 6% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 33% 20% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 46% 24% 30% HOME
Holistic 38% 22% 40% AWAY
Bookmakers 54% 24% 22% HOME
Statistics 49% 20% 31% HOME
Fouls 36% 20% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Livingston will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.