HOME
0
LLLLDLDDLD



Huesca

vs.

Albacete


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
0
WDLDWWDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 59% 18% 23% HOME
League Analysis 46% 29% 25% HOME
Goals 52% 2% 25% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 0% 25% HOME
Historical Home 71% 21% 7% HOME
Historical Away 40% 40% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 54% 32% 14% HOME
Holistic 62% 20% 17% HOME
Bookmakers 70% 22% 8% HOME
Statistics 45% 23% 33% HOME
Fouls 43% 23% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 59% chance that Huesca will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.