HOME
0
LDLWLWLLWL



Pro Vercelli

vs.

Perugia


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
LWLLWWWLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 27% 30% 43% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 35% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 33% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 20% 47% 33% DRAW
Historical Away 33% 47% 20% DRAW
ELO Ranking 27% 46% 27% DRAW
Holistic 18% 42% 40% DRAW
Bookmakers 29% 31% 39% AWAY
Statistics 37% 24% 39% AWAY
Fouls 39% 24% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 27% chance that Pro Vercelli will win, a 30% chance of a draw / tie, and a 43% chance of losing the match.