HOME
0
LLLDDWWWWL



Eastleigh

vs.

Dover Athletic


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLDDLLDLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 26% 25% 49% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 23% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 21% 50% 29% DRAW
Historical Away 20% 47% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 21% 48% 31% DRAW
Holistic 14% 32% 54% AWAY
Bookmakers 39% 26% 34% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 47% 21% 33% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 26% chance that Eastleigh will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 49% chance of losing the match.