HOME
0
LLWDLLLLWL



Guiseley

vs.

Barrow


England Conference
AWAY
0
LDWLWWLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 22% 29% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 39% 21% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 14% 57% 29% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 20% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 30% 38% 32% DRAW
Holistic 54% 26% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 34% 26% 40% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Guiseley will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.