HOME
0
WDDDLLDDLD



Halifax

vs.

Gateshead


England Conference
AWAY
0
LWLWLWWLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 25% 45% 30% DRAW
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 36% 15% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 23% 38% 38% AWAY
Historical Away 21% 50% 29% DRAW
ELO Ranking 22% 44% 34% DRAW
Holistic 15% 63% 22% DRAW
Bookmakers 39% 26% 35% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 37% 21% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 25% chance that Halifax will win, a 45% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.