HOME
0
DLDDWDLDWL



Caen

vs.

Toulouse


France Le Championnat
AWAY
0
LLWWWDDLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 48% 23% 29% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 48% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 33% 17% HOME
Historical Home 47% 20% 33% HOME
Historical Away 60% 27% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 24% 24% HOME
Holistic 52% 27% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 40% 29% 31% HOME
Statistics 45% 22% 33% HOME
Fouls 41% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 48% chance that Caen will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.