HOME
0
DLLLLLLLLD



Berwick

vs.

Stenhousemuir


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WLLLLLWWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 16% 46% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 40% 2% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 27% 36% 36% AWAY
Historical Away 33% 25% 42% AWAY
ELO Ranking 30% 31% 39% AWAY
Holistic 37% 20% 43% AWAY
Bookmakers 23% 23% 54% AWAY
Statistics 40% 18% 42% AWAY
Fouls 40% 18% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Berwick will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 46% chance of losing the match.