HOME
1
DLLWLLWWLD



Airdrie Utd

vs.

Brechin


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
3
DDWLLLWLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 20% 27% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 57% 2% 26% HOME
Historical Encounters 58% 25% 17% HOME
Historical Home 31% 31% 38% AWAY
Historical Away 86% 14% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 22% 18% HOME
Holistic 58% 23% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 44% 26% 30% HOME
Statistics 48% 18% 34% HOME
Fouls 43% 18% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Airdrie Utd will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.