HOME
0
DWWWLWWLDD



Accrington

vs.

Swindon


England League 2
AWAY
0
LWDLDLDLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 13% 48% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 41% 3% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 47% 0% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 53% 10% 37% HOME
Holistic 36% 7% 58% AWAY
Bookmakers 47% 27% 27% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Accrington will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 48% chance of losing the match.