HOME
0
DDLLDDDDDD



Chesterfield

vs.

Grimsby Town


England League 2
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 22% 42% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 28% 3% 51% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 27% 27% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking -3% -3% 6% AWAY
Holistic 20% 20% 27% AWAY
Bookmakers 49% 26% 25% HOME
Statistics 31% 21% 48% AWAY
Fouls 38% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Chesterfield will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.