HOME
0
LDLWDWLLLW



Airdrie Utd

vs.

Alloa


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
DDLLWDDLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 14% 42% HOME
League Analysis 44% 21% 35% HOME
Goals 45% 4% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 0% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 40% 20% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 20% 31% HOME
Holistic 47% 13% 40% HOME
Bookmakers 35% 24% 41% AWAY
Statistics 43% 17% 40% HOME
Fouls 44% 17% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Airdrie Utd will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.