HOME
0
DWWLLDDLDD



Reims

vs.

Le Havre


France Division 2
AWAY
0
DDWDLWWDWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 65% 16% 19% HOME
League Analysis 44% 31% 25% HOME
Goals 54% 20% 22% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 80% 7% 13% HOME
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 65% 14% 17% HOME
Holistic 80% 9% 11% HOME
Bookmakers 61% 25% 13% HOME
Statistics 44% 23% 33% HOME
Fouls 44% 23% 33% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 65% chance that Reims will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 19% chance of losing the match.