HOME
0
WLWWWLWLWL



Goztep

vs.

Osmanlispor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
WWDLDWLDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 36% 23% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 49% 3% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Away 73% 13% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 54% 28% 17% HOME
Holistic 38% 51% 11% DRAW
Bookmakers 53% 24% 23% HOME
Statistics 46% 20% 34% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Goztep will win, a 36% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.