HOME
0
LDLLLLLLDL



Rayo Majadahonda

vs.

Mallorca


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
0
LDWLWDWDDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 25% 31% HOME
League Analysis 46% 29% 25% HOME
Goals 48% 4% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 56% 22% 22% HOME
Historical Away 60% 33% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 56% 29% 15% HOME
Holistic 50% 29% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 32% 29% 39% AWAY
Statistics 42% 23% 35% HOME
Fouls 39% 23% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Rayo Majadahonda will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.