HOME
0
DLLDDLWLWD



Rochdale

vs.

Southend


England League 1
AWAY
0
LWWWDWLWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 56% 17% 27% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 54% 3% 25% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 0% 25% HOME
Historical Home 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Away 73% 13% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 54% 28% 17% HOME
Holistic 63% 18% 19% HOME
Bookmakers 49% 26% 25% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 56% chance that Rochdale will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.