HOME
0
LLWWLLLLWD



Stirling

vs.

Cowdenbeath


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WDLDLWLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 20% 38% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 43% 4% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 13% 25% 63% AWAY
Historical Home 43% 21% 36% HOME
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 45% 28% 28% HOME
Holistic 34% 26% 40% AWAY
Bookmakers 72% 18% 10% HOME
Statistics 41% 18% 41% HOME
Fouls 44% 18% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Stirling will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.