HOME
0
LLLDWWDLLL



Port Vale

vs.

Exeter


England League 2
AWAY
0
WLLWWWDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 35% 16% 49% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 41% 3% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 27% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 20% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 23% 37% HOME
Holistic 27% 16% 58% AWAY
Bookmakers 44% 27% 28% HOME
Statistics 46% 21% 33% HOME
Fouls 39% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 35% chance that Port Vale will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 49% chance of losing the match.