HOME
0
LLLWDWWLLW



Bromley

vs.

Aldershot


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLWLDWWLDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 30% 29% 41% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 43% 18% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 53% 20% 27% HOME
Historical Away 27% 27% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 40% 24% 37% HOME
Holistic 27% 32% 41% AWAY
Bookmakers 28% 26% 46% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 30% chance that Bromley will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 41% chance of losing the match.