HOME
0
DLDLDWWDWW



Wolves

vs.

Reading


England Championship
AWAY
0
LDDLWLWDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 16% 31% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 73% 20% 7% HOME
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 28% 20% HOME
Holistic 52% 18% 30% HOME
Bookmakers 80% 17% 3% HOME
Statistics 45% 22% 33% HOME
Fouls 36% 22% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Wolves will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.