HOME
0



Dover

vs.

Maidenhead


England Conference
AWAY
0
WWLWLLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 23% 28% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 53% 18% 26% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 0% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Away 62% 15% 23% HOME
ELO Ranking 13% -9% -4% HOME
Holistic 32% 16% 19% HOME
Bookmakers 47% 26% 27% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 49% 21% 31% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Dover will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.