HOME
0
LWDLDWDWDW



Cesena

vs.

Pro Vercelli


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
LDLWLWLLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 28% 30% HOME
League Analysis 43% 32% 24% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 33% 47% 20% DRAW
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 37% 20% HOME
Holistic 40% 36% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 48% 30% 23% HOME
Statistics 40% 24% 36% HOME
Fouls 40% 24% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Cesena will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.