HOME
0
LLLLLLLLLL



Karabukspor

vs.

Alanyaspor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
LWWWWLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 13% 44% AWAY
League Analysis 46% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 33% 20% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 67% 7% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 13% 38% HOME
Holistic 50% 9% 41% HOME
Bookmakers 23% 23% 54% AWAY
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 36% 20% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Karabukspor will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 44% chance of losing the match.