HOME
0
WWWWWWLWWW



Porto

vs.

Aves


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
0
WLLDWLLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 62% 17% 21% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 59% 2% 21% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 93% 7% 0% HOME
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 64% 15% 8% HOME
Holistic 60% 22% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 103% 3% -7% HOME
Statistics 52% 20% 28% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 62% chance that Porto will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 21% chance of losing the match.