HOME
0
LLWWDDDLLW



Boreham Wood

vs.

Maidenhead


England Conference
AWAY
0
WLLLLLWDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 24% 30% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 45% 16% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 53% 20% 27% HOME
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 24% 27% HOME
Holistic 44% 27% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 59% 23% 17% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Boreham Wood will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.