HOME
0
LLLLDWLLLL



Albion Rvs

vs.

Arbroath


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
0
DWWWWDWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 32% 20% 48% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 28% 6% 54% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 25% 25% HOME
Historical Home 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 13% 27% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 17% 25% 58% AWAY
Holistic 28% 24% 48% AWAY
Bookmakers 26% 21% 52% AWAY
Statistics 38% 18% 44% AWAY
Fouls 34% 18% 48% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 32% chance that Albion Rvs will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 48% chance of losing the match.