HOME
0
DDLWDLWLLD



Yeovil

vs.

Forest Green


England League 2
AWAY
0
WWDWWWLDDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 15% 47% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 47% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 40% 13% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 62% 23% 15% HOME
ELO Ranking 50% 19% 31% HOME
Holistic 34% 12% 54% AWAY
Bookmakers 46% 26% 28% HOME
Statistics 45% 21% 33% HOME
Fouls 35% 21% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Yeovil will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 47% chance of losing the match.