HOME
0
LDLWLLLLLW



Genclerbirligi

vs.

Trabzonspor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
LWDLDWDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 35% 30% 35% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 40% 2% 40% HOME
Historical Encounters 20% 50% 30% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 27% 33% HOME
Historical Away 20% 60% 20% DRAW
ELO Ranking 30% 42% 27% DRAW
Holistic 27% 46% 28% DRAW
Bookmakers 35% 27% 38% AWAY
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 35% chance that Genclerbirligi will win, a 30% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.