HOME
0
LDWLWWLLLL



Barrow

vs.

Hartlepool


England Conference
AWAY
0
DDWLDWDLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 29% 31% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 43% 22% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 21% 43% 36% DRAW
Historical Away 36% 36% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 28% 39% 32% DRAW
Holistic 30% 37% 33% DRAW
Bookmakers 66% 21% 12% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Barrow will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.