HOME
0
DLWLWWDWLL



Bournemouth

vs.

Man Utd


England Premier League
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 22% 36% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 29% HOME
Goals 44% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 53% 33% 13% HOME
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 10% 1% -10% HOME
Holistic 29% 22% 15% HOME
Bookmakers 25% 24% 51% AWAY
Statistics 46% 20% 33% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Bournemouth will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.