HOME
0



Nott'm Forest

vs.

Barnsley


England Championship
AWAY
0
DWDWDLWDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 23% 33% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 44% 3% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 0% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 6% -3% -3% HOME
Holistic 27% 20% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 50% 27% 22% HOME
Statistics 43% 22% 36% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Nott'm Forest will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.