HOME
0
WDWDWLLLLW



Boreham Wood

vs.

Braintree Town Town


England Conference
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 22% 29% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 44% 15% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 57% 21% 21% HOME
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 11% -6% -6% HOME
Holistic 30% 18% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 73% 20% 7% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 35% 21% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Boreham Wood will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.