HOME
0
LLWWLLLLWD



Stirling

vs.

Peterhead


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WWLWWWWWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 15% 44% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 41% 5% 41% HOME
Historical Encounters 60% 10% 30% HOME
Historical Home 47% 20% 33% HOME
Historical Away 33% 13% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 40% 16% 43% AWAY
Holistic 47% 14% 39% HOME
Bookmakers 23% 20% 57% AWAY
Statistics 33% 18% 49% AWAY
Fouls 40% 18% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Stirling will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 44% chance of losing the match.