HOME
0
LWDDWLDWWW



Tranmere

vs.

Solihull


England Conference
AWAY
0
WWLLWWWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 68% 15% 17% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 54% 17% 25% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 80% 7% 13% HOME
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 62% 17% 17% HOME
Holistic 78% 11% 11% HOME
Bookmakers 70% 20% 10% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 68% chance that Tranmere will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 17% chance of losing the match.