HOME
0
LWWLLWLWLL



Sparta Rotterdam

vs.

Vitesse


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
DLWDLWLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 30% 14% 56% AWAY
League Analysis 47% 24% 29% HOME
Goals 35% 4% 46% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 20% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 13% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 37% 16% 46% AWAY
Holistic 24% 11% 65% AWAY
Bookmakers 26% 25% 49% AWAY
Statistics 41% 19% 40% HOME
Fouls 43% 19% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 30% chance that Sparta Rotterdam will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 56% chance of losing the match.