HOME
0
WLWLLLLLLW



Berwick

vs.

Elgin


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WLWLWLWLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 17% 40% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 46% 4% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 42% 26% 32% HOME
Historical Home 38% 8% 54% AWAY
Historical Away 67% 13% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 11% 38% HOME
Holistic 49% 16% 35% HOME
Bookmakers 32% 24% 45% AWAY
Statistics 43% 18% 39% HOME
Fouls 34% 18% 48% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Berwick will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.