HOME
0
WWDDDDDDDW



Inverness C

vs.

Falkirk


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LLLWLLLDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 33% 27% 40% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 26% 33% HOME
Goals 38% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 31% 31% 38% AWAY
Historical Away 38% 23% 38% HOME
ELO Ranking 35% 27% 38% AWAY
Holistic 23% 35% 42% AWAY
Bookmakers 49% 26% 25% HOME
Statistics 43% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 33% chance that Inverness C will win, a 27% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.