HOME
0
LLDLLDDDLW



Ajaccio GFCO

vs.

Nimes


France Division 2
AWAY
0
LWWLWLLDDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 18% 48% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 34% 17% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 0% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 47% 27% 27% HOME
Historical Away 27% 13% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 37% 20% 43% AWAY
Holistic 36% 13% 51% AWAY
Bookmakers 22% 27% 52% AWAY
Statistics 36% 23% 41% AWAY
Fouls 38% 23% 39% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Ajaccio GFCO will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 48% chance of losing the match.