HOME
0
WLWLWWDLDW



Galatasaray

vs.

Antalyaspor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
WWLWWLWDWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 22% 21% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 55% 4% 25% HOME
Historical Encounters 38% 50% 13% DRAW
Historical Home 80% 7% 13% HOME
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 59% 17% 20% HOME
Holistic 55% 28% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 91% 10% -1% HOME
Statistics 53% 20% 27% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Galatasaray will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 21% chance of losing the match.