HOME
0
WWWWLDWDWD



Besiktas

vs.

Karabukspor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
LLLLLLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 67% 21% 12% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 62% 3% 18% HOME
Historical Encounters 57% 43% 0% HOME
Historical Home 73% 27% 0% HOME
Historical Away 73% 20% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 68% 26% 3% HOME
Holistic 68% 30% 2% HOME
Bookmakers 105% 2% -7% HOME
Statistics 51% 20% 29% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 67% chance that Besiktas will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 12% chance of losing the match.