HOME
0
DLLDLLDLLW



Dover Athletic

vs.

Dag & Red


England Conference
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 21% 39% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 35% 21% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 43% 7% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 5% -14% 8% AWAY
Holistic 25% 13% 28% AWAY
Bookmakers 46% 25% 29% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 40% 21% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Dover Athletic will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.