HOME
3
LDWLLWLDWD



Stranraer

vs.

Dumbarton


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
2
DLLLWLWLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 19% 38% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 35% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 43% 7% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 14% 35% HOME
Holistic 45% 20% 34% HOME
Bookmakers 36% 25% 39% AWAY
Statistics 43% 18% 40% HOME
Fouls 41% 18% 41% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Stranraer will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.