HOME
0
LLDWLDLWWL



Gillingham

vs.

Fleetwood


England League 1
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 23% 41% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 35% 2% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 21% 29% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking -6% -2% 8% AWAY
Holistic 18% 21% 28% AWAY
Bookmakers 35% 28% 37% AWAY
Statistics 42% 21% 37% HOME
Fouls 39% 21% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Gillingham will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 41% chance of losing the match.