HOME
0
LDWLLLWLLL



Stenhousemuir

vs.

Cowdenbeath


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
LLLWDLDLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 17% 26% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 54% 2% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 56% 11% 33% HOME
Historical Home 57% 14% 29% HOME
Historical Away 62% 38% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 58% 28% 14% HOME
Holistic 58% 21% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 77% 17% 5% HOME
Statistics 48% 18% 34% HOME
Fouls 41% 18% 41% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Stenhousemuir will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.