HOME
0
LDDWLLWLDL



Dover Athletic

vs.

Tranmere


England Conference
AWAY
0
LLDWLWWLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 31% 28% 41% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 46% 15% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 27% 27% HOME
Holistic 31% 34% 34% AWAY
Bookmakers 22% 26% 52% AWAY
Statistics 29% 21% 51% AWAY
Fouls 40% 21% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 31% chance that Dover Athletic will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 41% chance of losing the match.