HOME
0
WWLLWWLDDD



Osasuna

vs.

Gimnastic


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
0
LWDLLDDLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 40% 22% DRAW
League Analysis 46% 29% 25% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 47% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 40% 23% DRAW
Holistic 24% 60% 15% DRAW
Bookmakers 68% 24% 7% HOME
Statistics 45% 23% 32% HOME
Fouls 41% 23% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Osasuna will win, a 40% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.