HOME
0
WDLDLLDLLD



Padova

vs.

Pescara


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
WWDWDDLWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 28% 32% HOME
League Analysis 43% 32% 24% HOME
Goals 39% 4% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 25% 25% HOME
Historical Home 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Away 29% 57% 14% DRAW
ELO Ranking 32% 45% 24% DRAW
Holistic 37% 38% 24% DRAW
Bookmakers 39% 30% 31% HOME
Statistics 42% 24% 34% HOME
Fouls 36% 24% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Padova will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.